Saturday 6 February 2016

Rihanna Denies Being In A Relationship With Drake: 'I'm Single'

By frank
Getty Images
Leave it to sneaky Ellen DeGeneres to get an update on Rihanna’s love life.
The "ANTI" singer laid her relationship status bare when she took a seat in the creamy white chairs of the comedian’s talk show.
RELATED: WATCH: Rihanna And Miguel Duet On ‘My Girl’
“Alright let’s talk about guys,” DeGeneres broached the touchy topic before asking Rihanna if she’s currently dating.
“I'm single right now, and it's not that I'm like, 'Oh, pro-single, yes, I hate men!' I just think I have so much on my plate that I can't even find the time to entertain a steady relationship or anything serious. Or even a text,” Rihanna replied.
RELATED: Rihanna’s ‘Anti’ Album Sells Only 460 Copies but Still Considered a Platinum Album
The conversation then quickly turned to “Work” collaborator Drake after DeGeneres hinted at the relationship potential between the two music stars. But much to her disappointment (and ours), the host was quickly shut down with a glaring eye-roll and a short reply. “[Drake isn’t] touring with me..I would love to go on tour with Drake. That has to happen,” she said, letting us down and given us hope all at once.
Prior to her one-on-one interview with DeGeneres, Rihanna also went on to reveal some sexy texting behaviour in a game of “Never Have I Ever” with George Clooney.

0 comments:

Post a Comment