Wednesday 10 August 2016

Mother and Son Face Prison Time for INCEST Relationship

Mother and Son Face Prison Time for INCEST Relationship

#2 Falling In Love
 by FRANK 



New Mexico natives Monica Mares and son Caleb Peterson were separated after she gave birth to him at only 16 years old, after he was adopted by a new family. But after reuniting 19 years later, their relationship took a strange 

Now 19 years old, Caleb and his mother fell in love when they met all these years later. 'The first time I met my son in person I was so happy and excited I gave him a big hug,' Monicasaid.'I went to go pick him up at his dad's house in Texas. He gave me a call and asked me to pick him up, I got butterflies in my stomach.

Incest is illegal in all 50 states, so the madly in love couple could face up to 18 months in prison. 'He is the love of my life and I don't want to lose him,' Monica said. 'My kids love him, my whole family does. Nothing can come between us not courts, or jail, nothing. I have to be with him. When I get out of prison I will move out of Clovis to a state that allows us to be togethe

felt like I met somebody new in my life and I fell in love with him,' she explained. 'At first I told him, "I'm sorry I don't know how you are going to react to this. I'm your mom and you're my son, but I'm falling in love with you". And he said: "You know what I am too. I was scared to let you know". He was falling in love with his mom and I was falling in love with my son. We talked about it and we took off to the park. I said, "Would you ever date your mom?" And he said: "would you ever date your son?" And I said, "Honest truth yes I would".'

Monica is not allowed to see any of her 9 children while awaiting trial, and must have zero contact with Caleb. 'It is every bit worth it,' she said. 'If they lock me up for love then they lock me up. There is no way anybody could pull us apart, and I really do love him. It hurts he is far away. It hurts really bad. I wish I could see him, talk to him, but I can't risk it.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment